★★★★╔╦╦╦═╦╗╔═╦═╦══╦═╗★★★★ ★★★★║║║║╩╣╚╣═╣║║║║║╩╣★★★★ ★★★★╚══╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╩═╝★★★★ Hello everybody I am pochemu17 Carlos Vanegas Londoño medellin colombia and I live in because I am admin and web design YOUTUBE:WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/POCHEMU17 AND WWW.POCHEMU17.TK ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

viernes, 22 de mayo de 2009

BLACK EYES PEAS???

wenn5299280.jpg


I Gotta feelling es el segundo single de la black Eyed Peas "álbum nuevo, y realmente no estamos sintiendo!

Pero ¿qué sabemos? No nos gusta Boom Boom Pow y esa canción ha sido # 1 por casi 2 meses!

Echa un vistazo a la nueva a continuación.

Te??? gusta la canción? realmente?

I Gotta Feeling is the second single off the Black Eyed Peas' new album, and we're not really feeling it!

But what do we know? We HATE Boom Boom Pow and that song has been #1 for almost 2 months!

Check out the new one below.

Do U like the song???

View Results

Loading ... Loading …

[Image via WENN.]

FONT: PEREZHILTON.COM

0 comentarios:

Teen Choice Awards | News